Would like to create a plugin for:
a simpler docked UI for Unreal Engine's Sequencer that is similar to Adobe Premiere. Something that even a grandma could use and strips down the existing interface with only what is necessary to create a cinematic.
Specifically this project would allow you to:
1) click and choose what actor you want to target in the viewport and set up as many cameras as you'd like and automatically:
2) place them around that actor(s) in traditional 3-camera or 5-camera setup
3) choose if you want a dolly shot, close-up, over-the-shoulder, rack focus, medium, wide, crane shot, slider, etc. so that you don't have to touch the key frame in sequence editor whatsoever unless you want to.
4) assign each camera a number so that you can use the editor like a switcher and just
5) press a number to decide which camera you want to switch to while you watch it in the viewport.
6) automatically target lights for an actor(s) and choose dramatic lighting or 3 light setup, etc.
This is a work-for-hire project in which I own all rights.
You must provide the source code when you are complete.
Hi @mrjeffrivera , we're glad you're here 😀
However, we don't want to have job listings on the Community Forum right now. It is something that we've added to the list to investigate if we can do so without overwhelming other conversations. Keep checking back as the Community Forum grows and we add more capabilities!
Thanks for your interest 👍
Mark helpful posts with Accept as Solution to help other users locate important info. Don't forget to give Kudos for great content!