Basically i made a CNAME entry with my DNS provider that points games.audaxgames.net to symphonicyt.github.io.
On my github repo, i made the custom domain games.audaxgames.net. after going to games.audaxgames.net/rollaball (the repo) i get an error 404. -_- what am i doing wrong?
Edit: ok lol instead of games.audaxgames.net/rollaball i just need to use games.audaxgames.net, so now im asking how to make it so the link is games.audaxgames.net/rollaball instead.
Solved! Solved! Go to Solution.
Hey there @SymphonicYT,
Welcome to the GitHub Community Forum, it's great to have you here!
Alongside what @mpboom said, I'm also not having any issues either with accessing your site from https://www.audaxgames.net/ or https://games.audaxgames.net/. If you're still having issues, does clearing your browsers cookies and cache help?
In terms of that specific page too, it takes me to a Unity WebGL game - should it be going somewhere else?
Yeah, so basically www.audaxgames.net is a google site and from a certain page there, i want to redirect to github, where i can upload my Unity WebGL games. I created a subdomain for that, games.audaxgames.net. The problem was that that subdomain pointed to a repo which had my game, therefore i could only display that one game, and the title was wrong. I ended up renaming the repo to "games" and withing that repo i created a directory named "rollaball", so it now shows the game at games.audaxgames.net/rollaball. games.audaxgames.net contains a simple HTML file which redirects to my google website at www. now. I think I've got it all sorted, thanks for helping anyways!
Awesome, I'm so glad you were able to get this sorted @SymphonicYT!
If you need a hand with anything else, just let me know and I'll come running to help 🏃♂️