I have tried multiple times to register for any of courses available in the Learning Lab but it simply doesn't work. Each time I try to register I get message:
"Something went wrong while registering for this course. Please try again! ".
This is what I tried so far:
1. Joined course with repos set to Public, Private with combinations of CLI and GUI. Repositories are being created but each time I want to Start the course I'm getting 404 page.
2. Used Firefox, Chrome, and Opera from both Win10 and Linux machines. I started browsers without addons/extensions to see if this could somehow affect it
3. I'm trying to register with course for few days now.
4. I confirmed that there aren't ongoing issues with Github on https://www.githubstatus.com/ and all I see is some scheduled maintenance but its descriptions seems to not mention anything about Labs
5. Read this forum and followed some Solutions but most were resolved because something that was down on GitHub has been fixed. Others simply left and joined course again what seem to be working for them but it isn't a solution in my case.
Any suggestions please?
no suggestions, but exactly the same issues. I left and re-joined the course several times, and only got an 404
at least you found out how to post something here, I only found the reply button to your post :-(
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. GitHub Learning lab is experiencing bugs with private repositories belonging to GitHub Free users. Selecting to create a public repository should work fine, and we’ve temporarily removed the option to create a private repository with these courses.
Please let me know if you have any additional issues.