Hello GitHub Community Forum :smileyvery-happy:
This here is our Weekly Welcome post, where we like to welcome new members to the GitHub Community Forum and make it easy to find out about some of the week’s hottest topics and important events.
Please make yourself at home and start exploring all the different areas of the Community Forum. We have some great resources to help you get started; you can find those listed in our Community Forum Resources. You can also find out about current and future events by checking out the information below.
And if you’re so inclined, don’t forget to say hello!* If you’re new here, reply to this topic and introduce yourself. You can share a little about who you are, what language you like to code in or learn more about, and what you hope to get out of the Community Forum. We look forward to hearing from you!
This Week’s Happenings
Helpful and Popular Topics:
- Git Bash…Git Status issue
- Git remove doesn’t work
- Help on translating via PR on GitHub
- How to see the “Jump to file or symbol” content in a page?
- How long does GitHub forward renamed/moved repos?
- How to add a project as card into another project board?
- Filtering by “project” syntax not working
Exciting new things:
- Event feature | Rails Girls Leiden
- Event feature | Webcast: GitHub for Beginners
- Event feature | GitHub Constellation, Seattle 2018
Welcome to the GitHub Community Forum! We’re happy you’re here.
Your GitHub Community Forum Team
*Note: If you want to say “hi” to your fellow Community members, we encourage you to do so! However, please say hello in a reply to this Topic, instead of opening a brand new Topic. We try to reserve Topics for specific questions, idea discussion, or information sharing. Moving forward, any “Hello”-type Topics will be locked, and the author will be redirected to the most recent Weekly Welcome to introduce themselves to the Community.