Hello GitHub Community Forum :smileyvery-happy:
This is our Weekly Welcome post, where we like to welcome new members to the GitHub Community Forum and make it easy to find out about some of the week’s hottest topics and important events.
Please make yourself at home and start exploring all the different areas of the Community Forum. We have some great resources to help you get started; you can find those listed in our Community Forum Resources. You can also find out about current and future events by checking out the information below.
And if you’re so inclined, don’t forget to say hello!* If you’re new here, reply to this topic and introduce yourself. You can share a little about who you are, what language you like to code in or learn more about, and what you hope to get out of the Community Forum. We look forward to hearing from you!
This Week’s Happenings
Helpful and Popular Topics:
- Can you create groups in GitHub to differentiate what the gists are for?
- Changing Contribution default link
- Interact GitHub with Salesforce without using any external tool
- Linking to an issue without creating a reference
- How to query information about a mirrored configuration?
- What should I include in my repository?
- Server returned HTTP response code: 403
- New Issues Not Being Auto-Added to Project Board
- What is Pull Request?
- My react project doesn’t work on GitHub pages
New GitHub Original Series article:
- GitHub Original Series - Support Series | Why is my commit associated with the wrong person?
Welcome to the GitHub Community Forum! We’re happy you’re here.
Your GitHub Community Forum Team
*Note: If you want to say “hi” to your fellow Community members, we encourage you to do so! However, please say hello in a reply to this Topic, instead of opening a brand new Topic. We try to reserve Topics for specific questions, idea discussion, or information sharing. Moving forward, any “Hello”-type Topics will be locked, and the author will be redirected to the most recent Weekly Welcome to introduce themselves to the Community.