Hello GitHub Community Forum :smileyvery-happy:
Welcome! We strive to make this a place where peers can inspire, learn and grow together. Reading this post means you are one of the first people to engage with the Community Forum. We are so happy you are here! We look forward to getting to know you and growing together.
I’d like to introduce our Weekly Welcome post, where we will welcome new members to the GitHub Community Forum and make it easy to find out about some of the week’s hottest topics and important events.
Please make yourself at home and start exploring all the different areas of the Community Forum. We have some great resources to help you get started; you can find those listed in our Getting Started Guide.
Additionally, you can find out about current and future events by checking out the information below.
This Week’s Happenings:
Helpful and Popular Topics
- How can I Delete Multiple Branches That Have Been Merged?
- Checkout a branch from a fork
- Would you rather Rebase or Merge?
- Is there a way to stop cloning or downloading from my public repositories?
- How can I customize my default Jekyll theme to my preferred layout or design?
New GitHub Original Series articles:
- Support Series | Getting started with GitHub Pages: Part one – Publishing a single markdown file
- Studies in Community | Creators, contributors, and collaborators
Welcome to the GitHub Community Forum! We’re happy you’re here.
Your GitHub Community Forum Team