Hello GitHub Community Forum,
This is our Weekly Welcome, where we’d like to welcome new members to the GitHub Community Forum and make it easy to find out about some of the week’s hottest topics and important events.
Please make yourself at home and start exploring all the different areas of the Community Forum. We have some great Community Forum resources to help you get started. You can also find out about current and future events by checking out the information below.
And if you’re so inclined, don’t forget to say hello!* If you’re new here, reply to this topic and introduce yourself. You can share a little about who you are, what language you like to code in or learn more about, what you want to learn about using GitHub, and/or what you hope to get out of the Community Forum. We look forward to hearing from you!
This Week’s Happenings
Helpful and Popular Topics:
- How to use Git and GitHub Network Graph Missing
- How to use Git and GitHub need to get code from github URL to work on it
- GitHub API Getting parent repos of a forked repo when listing all repos of a given user
- GitHub API Regarding Github Actions, do instances persist? i.e MySQL
- GitHub Pages How to remove a theme from GitHub pages
- GitHub Programming Help and Discussion Functionality in programming languages
- GitHub Project Development Help and Advice How do I add voice over to Google maps and Integrate it
New in the GitHub Community Forum:
Community Profiles | Meet Visual Designer Kim Estoesta
Have any ideas for GitHubbers you’d like to see featured in the Community Profiles series, please leave them in the comments and we’ll try to make them happen
Coming soon to the GitHub Community Forum:
Support Series | Getting started with GitHub for Visual Studio Code
Welcome to the GitHub Community Forum! We’re happy you’re here.
Your GitHub Community Forum Team
*Note: If you want to say “hi” to your fellow Community members, we encourage you to do so! However, please say hello in a reply to this Topic, instead of opening a brand new Topic. We try to reserve Topics for specific questions, idea discussion, or information sharing. Moving forward, any “Hello”-type Topics will be locked, and the author will be redirected to the most recent Weekly Welcome to introduce themselves to the Community.