Hello GitHub Community Forum!
In this weekly post, we like to welcome new members to the GitHub Community Forum and make it easy to find out about some of the week’s hottest topics and important events.
Please make yourself at home and start exploring all the different areas of the Community Forum. We have some great resources to help you get started; you can find those listed in our Community Forum Resources.
You can also find out about current and future events by checking out the information below.
And if you’re so inclined, don’t forget to say hello!* If you’re new here, reply to this topic and introduce yourself. You can share a little about who you are, what language you like to code in or learn more about, what you want to learn about using GitHub, and/or what you hope to get out of the Community Forum. We look forward to hearing from you.
This Week’s Happenings
Helpful and popular topics:
- How to use Git and GitHub | npm ERR! code EBADPLATFORM
- How to use Git and GitHub | why is public key needed to clone???
- GitHub Actions | Missing an example of mixed configured and not configured event
- GitHub Actions | Asociate check with PR
- GitHub Actions | How to create filter on both tag and branch
- GitHub Actions | Workflow on pull request doesn’t show the last result
- GitHub API | GitHub App permissions for GraphQL query
- GitHub API | GraphQL API v4 PullRequestFilters Input Object
New in the GitHub Community Forum:
New Community Forum Leaders program | Community Forum Leaders program details
From the GitHub Blog
Explore announcements we made on day two of Universe for our work on secure development and community momentum for automating workflows with contributions to GitHub Actions and Packages.
* _Note: If you want to say “hi” to your fellow Community members, we encourage you to do so! However, please say hello in a reply to this Topic, instead of opening a brand new Topic. We try to reserve Topics for specific questions, idea discussion, or information sharing. Moving forward, any “Hello”-type Topics will be locked, and the author will be redirected to the most recent Weekly Welcom