Hello GitHub Community Forum!
In this weekly post, we like to welcome new members to the GitHub Community Forum and make it easy to find out about some of the week’s hottest topics and important events.
Please make yourself at home and start exploring all the different areas of the Community Forum. We have some great resources to help you get started; you can find those listed in our Community Forum Resources. You can also find out about current and future events by checking out the information below.
And if you’re so inclined, don’t forget to say hello!* If you’re new here, reply to this topic and introduce yourself. You can share a little about who you are, what language you like to code in or learn more about, what you want to learn about using GitHub, and/or what you hope to get out of the Community Forum. We look forward to hearing from you.
This Week’s Happenings
Helpful and popular topics:
- How to use Git and GitHub How to send and receive pull requests
- How to use Git and GitHub How do I submit changes to an open source repo?
- How to use Git and GitHub add release notes to git remote tag from command line
- GitHub API Development and Support GraphQL API Pagination
- GitHub API Development and Support How can I get ALL public repos I have contributed to?
- GitHub API Development and Support after cursor: empty value sometimes OK, sometimes not
- GitHub API Development and Support Atom feed tokens changed
- GitHub API Development and Support Computing SHA for use in CreateFile endpoint
- GitHub API Development and Support List of Organization - working from postman, same Auth Token gives 403 forbidden error
- GitHub API Development and Support Can we comment an issue (repo public app not installed) on behalf of a user? oauth token not working
- GitHub API Development and Support Difference between “updated_at” and “pushed_at” in repositories list response
- GitHub Pages broken images in subdirectory
- Programming Help and Discussion Docker container not mapping to correct port - connection refused
Coming soon in the GitHub Community Forum:
- Support ProTips | Giving Co Authors Credit For Commits
*Note: If you want to say “hi” to your fellow Community members, we encourage you to do so! However, please say hello in a reply to this Topic, instead of opening a brand new Topic. We try to reserve Topics for specific questions, idea discussion, or information sharing. Moving forward, any “Hello”-type Topics will be locked, and the author will be redirected to the most recent Weekly Welcome to introduce themselves to the Community.