Hello GitHub Community Forum :smileyvery-happy:
This here is our Weekly Welcome post, where we like to welcome new members to the GitHub Community Forum and make it easy to find out about some of the week’s hottest topics and important events.
Please make yourself at home and start exploring all the different areas of the Community Forum. We have some great resources to help you get started; you can find those listed in our Community Forum Resources. You can also find out about current and future events by checking out the information below.
And if you’re so inclined, don’t forget to say hello!* If you’re new here, reply to this topic and introduce yourself. You can share a little about who you are, what language you like to code in or learn more about, and what you hope to get out of the Community Forum. We look forward to hearing from you!
This Week’s Happenings
Helpful and Popular Topics:
- How can I provide feedback to Github’s help?
- File Paths on Automatically Generated User Sites
- Need help with local Jekyll
- Cannot Publish unborn Head Issue?
- Getting an error while accessing git repo
- Can’t communicate with Remote Repo due to SSL Issues, anyone familiar with this?
- Fork of Fork of Fork, how to fix history?
- Account Flagged
- Pushing to collaborators private repo from terminal
- Google search not crawling Github page images
- Where do I see all incoming invitations (collaborator)?
- GitHub Original Series - Support Series | Best practices for pull requests coming next week
Welcome to the GitHub Community Forum! We’re happy you’re here.
Your GitHub Community Forum Team
*Note: If you want to say “hi” to your fellow Community members, we encourage you to do so! However, please say hello in a reply to this Topic, instead of opening a brand new Topic. We try to reserve Topics for specific questions, idea discussion, or information sharing. Moving forward, any “Hello”-type Topics will be locked, and the author will be redirected to the most recent Weekly Welcome to introduce themselves to the Community.