Hello GitHub Community Forum :smileyvery-happy:
Hope everyone is having a great new year so far and your goals for the year are going strong. Share your code goals in a reply below to see who else will be learning alongside you this year!
This is our Weekly Welcome post, where we like to welcome new members to the GitHub Community Forum and make it easy to find out about some of the week’s hottest topics and important events.
Please make yourself at home and start exploring all the different areas of the Community Forum. We have some great resources to help you get started; you can find those listed in our Community Forum Resources. You can also find out about current and future events by checking out the information below.
And if you’re so inclined, don’t forget to say hello!* If you’re new here, reply to this topic and introduce yourself. You can share a little about who you are, what language you like to code in or learn more about, and what you hope to get out of the Community Forum. We look forward to hearing from you!
This Week’s Happenings
Helpful and Popular Topics:
- Embedding a SVG
- I lost my topic!
- Host a website without Domain?
- Accidentally Deleted my files
- Need help making RPM
- Add more buttons in github jekyll theme
- Non-ASCII anchor links in Github Pages are broken due to lowercasing
- How to customize the Google search entry of a GitHub repository?
- Font doesn’t load
- Missing code
- Trying to set up a domain name bought off of Google Domains
- GitHub Original Series - Support Series | Getting started with GitHub: Part 2 – Notifications best practices coming next week
- GitHub Original Series - A new Studies in Community post coming next week
Welcome to the GitHub Community Forum! We’re happy you’re here.
Your GitHub Community Forum Team
*Note: If you want to say “hi” to your fellow Community members, we encourage you to do so! However, please say hello in a reply to this Topic, instead of opening a brand new Topic. We try to reserve Topics for specific questions, idea discussion, or information sharing. Moving forward, any “Hello”-type Topics will be locked, and the author will be redirected to the most recent Weekly Welcome to introduce themselves to the Community.