Hello GitHub Community Forum :smileyvery-happy:
This is our Weekly Welcome post, where we like to welcome new members to the GitHub Community Forum and make it easy to find out about some of the week’s hottest topics and important events.
Please make yourself at home and start exploring all the different areas of the Community Forum. We have some great resources to help you get started; you can find those listed in our Community Forum Resources. You can also find out about current and future events by checking out the information below.
And if you’re so inclined, don’t forget to say hello!* If you’re new here, reply to this topic and introduce yourself. You can share a little about who you are, what language you like to code in or learn more about, and what you hope to get out of the Community Forum. We look forward to hearing from you!
This Week’s Happenings
Helpful and Popular Topics:
- How to delete multiple files in GitHub
- Advice on how to structure projects (new to Github
- Do not require owner approval if the pull request is from an owner – has been fixed
- Fatal: AggregateException encountered
- Could not load file or assembly ‘CefSharp.Core.dll’ or one of its dependencies.
- What exactly is the leveling system
- I create a new account, Do I need to delete the old one?
- How to edit files if they are linked from other repos?
- Nightly Builds/Latest Branch Releases
- Atom github login - login button does not work
- Retrieving the last year of commit activity data
- Can’t generate Installation Access Token
- Understanding what GH pages is
Coming soon in the GitHub Original Series:
- Support Series | Getting Started with GitHub Part III: Account security best practices
Welcome to the GitHub Community Forum! We’re happy you’re here.
Your GitHub Community Forum Team
* Note: If you want to say “hi” to your fellow Community members, we encourage you to do so! However, please say hello in a reply to this Topic, instead of opening a brand new Topic. We try to reserve Topics for specific questions, idea discussion, or information sharing. Moving forward, any “Hello”-type Topics will be locked, and the author will be redirected to the most recent Weekly Welcome to introduce themselves to the Community.