Hello GitHub Community Forum :smileyvery-happy:
It’s an exciting time, seeing the world come together for the winter Olympics, isn’t it? Tell us in a reply to this post: What’s your favorite winter Olympic event?
This here is our Weekly Welcome post, where we like to welcome new members to the GitHub Community Forum and make it easy to find out about some of the week’s hottest topics and important events.
Please make yourself at home and start exploring all the different areas of the Community Forum. We have some great resources to help you get started; you can find those listed in our Community Forum Resources. You can also find out about current and future events by checking out the information below.
And if you’re so inclined, don’t forget to say hello!* If you’re new here, reply to this topic and introduce yourself. You can share a little about who you are, what language you like to code in or learn more about, and what you hope to get out of the Community Forum. We look forward to hearing from you!
This Week’s Happenings
Helpful and Popular Topics:
- GitHub Application: Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates
- Can I allow members of my organization to invite other members and create their own repositories?
- How to message other users of github
- Downloading a source code from github
- Github bell notification icon does not show on the top navbar
- How do I stop these notifications? (A new public key was added…)
- Pull request of only one file?
- How to search in code but only in repositories with greater than certain number of stars?
- Snippet storage?
- How to push my Home(a) element to the top-left of my header and page???
- Use git to solve Global problems.
- How can I can create my own sandbox to a large existing repository, such as OpenCV or Caffe
- New Support Series article for GitHub Original Serie
- New Studies in Community article for GitHub Original Series
Welcome to the GitHub Community Forum! We’re happy you’re here.
Your GitHub Community Forum Team
*Note: If you want to say “hi” to your fellow Community members, we encourage you to do so! However, please say hello in a reply to this Topic, instead of opening a brand new Topic. We try to reserve Topics for specific questions, idea discussion, or information sharing. Moving forward, any “Hello”-type Topics will be locked, and the author will be redirected to the most recent Weekly Welcome to introduce themselves to the Community.