Weekly Welcome 13 July, 2018
Hello GitHub Community Forum :smileyvery-happy:
This is our Weekly Welcome post, where we like to welcome new members to the GitHub Community Forum and make it easy to find out about some of the week’s hottest topics and important events.
Please make yourself at home and start exploring all the different areas of the Community Forum. We have some great Community Forum resources to help you get started. You can also find out about current and future events by checking out the information below.
And if you’re so inclined, don’t forget to say hello!* If you’re new here, reply to this topic and introduce yourself. You can share a little about who you are, what language you like to code in or learn more about, what you want to learn about using GitHub, and/or what you hope to get out of the Community Forum. We look forward to hearing from you!
This Week’s Happenings
Helpful and Popular Topics:
- What Blog Topics are Allowed in GitHub Pages
- The publish button on GitHub Desktop
- Issue with pagination on Wordpress / Elementor
- What theme does GitHub use for terminal demonstrations?
- API GitHub list contributors
- What authentication type for automated user management?
- Firebase .getInt() fails after Internet is reconnected - ESP8266
- How to request user:email scope with GitHub Apps?
- Markdown and basic images
- Git LFS
- Getting a 404 error on my page
New in the GitHub Community Forum:
Support Protips | Working with large files and repositories
Welcome to the GitHub Community Forum! We’re happy you’re here.
Your GitHub Community Forum Team
*Note: If you want to say “hi” to your fellow Community members, we encourage you to do so! However, please say hello in a reply to this Topic, instead of opening a brand new Topic. We try to reserve Topics for specific questions, idea discussion, or information sharing. Moving forward, any “Hello”-type Topics will be locked, and the author will be redirected to the most recent Weekly Welcome to introduce themselves to the Community.