Hello GitHub Community Forum!
This here is our Weekly Welcome post, where we like to welcome new members to the GitHub Community Forum and make it easy to find out about some of the week’s hottest topics and important events.
Please make yourself at home and start exploring all the different areas of the Community Forum. We have some great resources to help you get started; you can find those listed in our Community Forum Resources. You can also find out about current and future events by checking out the information below.
And if you’re so inclined, don’t forget to say hello!* If you’re new here, reply to this topic and introduce yourself. You can share a little about who you are, what language you like to code in or learn more about, what you want to learn about using GitHub, and/or what you hope to get out of the Community Forum. We look forward to hearing from you.
This Week’s Happenings
Helpful and popular topics:
- What is the PRO label in my profile?
- Unable to use private repository
- Letters in decreasing order of frequency
- Why does GitHub recommend closing issues before archiving a repository?
- Using GitHub for personal content projects
- Github Actions failure handling during deployment
- 3 Collaborators for Private Repositories
- Code Review Problems
- How to switch to another branch
- Error running custom Docker action
New in the GitHub Community Forum:
- Event feature | Global Game Jam
- GitHub Enterprise Best Practices | Understanding your graphs part 5 - Network and Storage
*Note: If you want to say “hi” to your fellow Community members, we encourage you to do so! However, please say hello in a reply to this Topic, instead of opening a brand new Topic. We try to reserve Topics for specific questions, idea discussion, or information sharing. Moving forward, any “Hello”-type Topics will be locked, and the author will be redirected to the most recent Weekly Welcome to introduce themselves to the Community.