Hello GitHub Community Forum!
In this weekly post, we like to welcome new members to the GitHub Community Forum and make it easy to find out about some of the week’s hottest topics and important events.
Please make yourself at home and start exploring all the different areas of the Community Forum. We have some great resources to help you get started; you can find those listed in our Community Forum Resources. You can also find out about current and future events by checking out the information below.
And if you’re so inclined, don’t forget to say hello!* If you’re new here, reply to this topic and introduce yourself. You can share a little about who you are, what language you like to code in or learn more about, what you want to learn about using GitHub, and/or what you hope to get out of the Community Forum. We look forward to hearing from you.
This Week’s Happenings
Helpful and popular topics:
- How to use Git and GitHub Add collaborator
- How to use Git and GitHub private github repos - acess and usage?
- How to use Git and GitHub How to prevent user from changing some part of code
- How to use Git and GitHub Github to detect when a file has been added to, modified or deleted from a Github repo
- GitHub API Development and Support Missing Reply comments for pull requests
- GitHub API Development and Support 422 (Unprocessable Entity) Error when trying to create a comment on a PR
- Project Development Help and Advice Problem with Steam
Coming soon to the GitHub Community Forum:
- Support Protips | Getting started with GitHub for Visual Studio
- GitHub Community Profiles | Have any ideas for GitHubbers you’d like to see featured in the Community Profiles series, please leave them in the comments and we’ll try to make them happen
*Note: If you want to say “hi” to your fellow Community members, we encourage you to do so! However, please say hello in a reply to this Topic, instead of opening a brand new Topic. We try to reserve Topics for specific questions, idea discussion, or information sharing. Moving forward, any “Hello”-type Topics will be locked, and the author will be redirected to the most recent Weekly Welcome to introduce themselves to the Community.