Just getting started with how to use Git & GitHub? You’ve come to the right place.
Our team curated a collection of topics, solutions and resources organized by intent to help you get started.
Getting started with GitHub.com
- Resource: GitHub Learning Lab
File Management with Git & GitHub
- How to delete multiple files in GitHub
- How to upload an entire folder?
- Add a folder
- Clone private repo
git cloneis not working for a private repo
- How can I download a specific folder from a GitHub repo?
- Adding a folder from one repo to another
Using and handling Git operations
- Conceptual: What is the difference between cloning and branching?
- Applied: Get a copy of specific ver of a single file from the repository
- Git Outputs
Once feature requests, now actual features!
(Have product feedback or a feature request? Sharing it through our official product feedback form is the best place for our product team to read through and consider them for future iterations of GitHub features.)
If you found something helped you, help our community by acknowledging it as a solution.
What’s something that you found most helpful from this list? Is there a collection of existing topics with solutions that you’d like to see posted here? Leave a comment below!