I am having issues with progressing with my tutorial, it says that my pull request is named incorrectly. I have re-done it multiple times still no progress.
Activity: Fixing your pull request
- Click the Files Changed tab in this pull request.
- Verify that the only file edited is named
- If the file is improperly named, or not in a proper location, use the edit function to correct it.
- Above the contents of the file, select all text in the field that contains the filename and delete it.
- Continue pressing your backspace key to also delete any directory names that exist.
- Type the proper filename:
- Scroll to the bottom and enter a commit message and commit in the Commit Changes section.
This is step that I am stuck on.