I’m trying to get my automated testing set up for this project and I can’t get the workflow to run. Things I’ve checked:
- tests are running locally when I call the commands in the test.yml file
- file is in myrepo/.github/workflows/test.yml
- Local and remote branch are both main
- Workflow also didn’t run when I did a pull request
- I’ve tried a few different methods of checking the syntax
The code has pushed and it’s in the repo; there’s just no tests being run.
name: Test on: [push] jobs: test: name: Test runs-on: ubuntu-16.04 steps: - uses: actions/checkout@v2 - name: Install Dependencies run: npm ci - name: Unit Tests run: npm test --watchAll=false - name: E2E Tests uses: cypress-io/github-action@v2 with: start: npm start wait-on: 'http://localhost:8000'
Thanks for any help.