I’m attempting to find my repo’s vulnerabilities according to these instructions:
- Click the Insights tab in your repository.
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Dependency graph.
- Scroll down until you see a yellow bar highlighting the dependency named debug, and click on the right hand side of the yellow debug section.
- Take note of the suggested version.
- Comment in this issue with the suggested update version.
However, I do not see any vulnerabilities! See photo below.
I was expecting visionmedia/debug to have a yellow bar. Have I done something wrong?
Thank you in advance.