I have an access to private repository on github, but after I changed the email and passord on github, I cannot pull from this repository or pull to it. Got the error saying “Repository not found”, although I updated email in the git configuration.
I tried also to remove a local copy of the repository and initiatie it again via Rproject - Version Control - Clone from git. With a repository url copied from github into R, the error message was just the same “Repository not found”.
The owner or the repository confirmed that I have access right, so can’t figure out what’s causing the problem.
I would appeciate if someone has ideas how to fix this!