I have five questions about GitHub’s DMCA takedown policy below: (I am not sure whether or not I will do this.)
- If I submit a DMCA takedown notice, will GitHub publish it to other locations than the DMCA repository (such as Lumen)? I read the help already, and it did not describe clearly to not publish to other locations.
- If the notice was published to other locations, will my personal information (including full name or physical address) be public? I know these are private in the DMCA repository.
- Is it possible to request not to give out my personal information and address to the infringer?
- Does a DMCA takedown notice contain my GitHub username?
- Are there any other things to note?
I put the Japanese text for when my English is unclear:
実際に行うかどうか分かりませんが、GitHub の DMCA テイクダウンポリシーについて下記の五つの質問があります：