I don’t see my name here:
Not a big deal, just wondering.
I see there are three reasons why it can be:
- You aren’t one of the top 100 contributors.
- Your commits haven’t been merged into the default branch.
- The email address you used to author the commits isn’t connected to your account on GitHub.
Wondering what I am missing:
- I got more than 1 pull request merged, and some of the listed people have just one.
- Pull requests are merged into master (default branch)
- Email address in
git config --listis the same as primary address in github.