Hi I am using minfi Packages for IlluminaHumanMethylationEPIC Bead Chip data Analysis. The column descriptions of the data out put such as DMP-output and DMRs -output is not very clear. Any recommendations where to find the clear description of data output columns will be greatly appreciated.
Welcome to the GitHub Community @hope2003! To get a bit more engagement and get your matter resolved you might want to update the title so your post can be found easier. You might also want to check the following guidelines:
To get a good answer from this community, you’re going to need to provide additional information. As I meantion in this board’s welcome post:
To get help with your programming question, it’s important that you follow a few guidelines.
- Use the “Programming Help” label on your topic. This will signal to everyone that you need help.
- Add another label to your topic that indicates the language or framework that you’re using. This will allow experts in those particular languages to filter through the available questions by the languages that they’re most able to help with. If the label you’re looking for isn’t available, please let us know in a comment below.
- Provide as much context as possible surrounding your question. Remember, the people who are here trying to help you probably haven’t heard of your project and don’t know the particular challenges that you’ve been dealing with. The more context you provide, the easier it will be for people to help you.
- Provide a link to a Gist, a pull request, or to code in your repository. GitHub has a lot of tools for getting help and doing code reviews. It’s worth taking advantage of these tools to help yourself and the people working with you.
- When your question has been answered, mark your topic as solved. This will allow people to see at a glance which questions still need help and which ones have already been answered.
- Give kudoes to people who help you. Everyone likes to be recognized for their contributions. If someone has been genuinely helpful, give them a kudo is an easy way to thank someone and also to indicate to the community who the helpers are.