I have an assignment and i am stuck at part 7, please if anyone can help me! Thanks…
In an election, a candidate is identified by the following information:
ID Number, name, Age, Number of voices obtained.
- Write the proposed data structure,
- Write a function to create a file CAND.DTA and to fill it, before the elections, a
negative ID number indicates the end of data,
- Write a function to add candidates to the file,
- Write a function to find if given candidate (ID number) exists in the file,
- Write a function to delete a candidate from the file,
- Write a function to read the number of voices obtained for each candidate after the
- Write a function that uses only one file other than Cand.dta to sort Cand.dta in
decreasing order of number of voices.