Following this picture:
- I create a branch from master (Branch 1)
- I push 3 commits.
- I create a pull request on master.
- Instead of waiting the branch 1 to be merged in master, I create a branch 2 from the branch 1.
- I push 3 commits, meanwhile the branch 1 as been merged in master with the pull request.
- I create a pull request for branch 2.
My questions are:
- In my 2nd pull request, will l have only the 3 commits of the branch 2 or the 6 commits of the branch 1 and 2 ? Indeed, given that the branch 1 has been merged in master its 3 commits are no longer new in branch 2.
- Same questions for the files changed in branch 1, will they appear in the pull request of the branch 2 even if the branch 1 has been merged in master ?
Hope this is clear enought. Thanks