I’ve got a couple of longer running setup-for-compile github actions running that have been plugging away in the background for 6.5 and 7.5 hours respectively. I tried to cancel them. I didn’t expect an immediate response, but even after 5-10 minutes of checking back, they seem to be continuing to run - so I think I might have whacked something or they’re “out of control” and zombie processes now.
One’s in the Mac VM and the other Windows VM (I’m doing cross-platform compilations of common source). It’s using QT, and the most expedient way I could spot to set that up for platform-specific validation was to drop in a pre-installed tgz/zip file and go from there. If anyone has a suggestion for a cached environment or something, I’m all ears - seems silly to burn 30 minutes doing an install like this, but there’s no other options that I spotted earlier.