Hello trying to complete lab.github training course on security strategy essentials.
I have looked at
- Security strategy essentials not able to pass 3rd step
- Security strategy essentials | I don't see warning
For me the problem arises with number 3 in the list below. There is no “debug” button.
- Click the Security tab in your repository.
- On the left hand navigation bar, click Dependabot alerts .
- Click on the
- Take note of the suggested version.
- Comment in this issue with the suggested update version.
Can this lab only be completed by enterprise?
“GitHub Enterprise Server only: This is all possible on GitHub Enterprise through GitHub Connect. It may take up to an hour to refresh the alerts and make them visible. After waiting a reasonable amount of time, if you are still not seeing the yellow bar in the Dependency Graph, you may want to contact your administrator. In the mean time, to move along with the course, we’ll give you a hint - the recommended upgraded version is 2.6.9.”
I can force or trick the github bot by just replying to the issue, but then this creates problems down stream.
What am I doing wrong? Are the instructions wrong?