Jupyter notebooks can not be displayed in github.

Hi,

when I open a jupyter notebook I get Sorry, something went wrong. [Reload?](https://github.com/samurous/bio-gnn/blob/master/notebooks/004_semi-supervised_node_classification.ipynb)

I figured [https://github-render.s3.amazonaws.com](https://github-render.s3.amazonaws.com) returns 404 with the message

<Error>
<Code>NoSuchKey</Code>
<Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message>
<Key>prod/a...4-render.html</Key>
<RequestId>C14...186</RequestId>
<HostId>QK...N8Dj1+6M=</HostId>
</Error>

It looks like the link you shared is for a private repository. If you would like help with that notebook in specific, you’ll need to contact private support at https://github.com/contact or via email at support@github.com. If you have a public repository where you can reproduce the problem and can share a link with us, we can take a look at that.

Let us know.

@lee-dohm

I have been grappling with the Sorry, something went wrong. [Reload?] issue for months. I have many notebooks in many repositories. (One such example is here).

Whenever the notebooks fail with Sorry, something went wrong. [Reload?] , the same notebook will be fine some time later , where “some time later” can be anywhere from several minutes to several hours (up to maybe a day). However that doesn’t mean that it won’t start failing again several hours after that.

I am convinced github.com is using a service (hosted somewhere) to render notebooks, and that sometimes this service either gets into a bad state, or crashes; when that happens notebooks won’t render until the service is bounced (or somehow has its “good” state restored).

I would be happy to volunteer my time to help investigate the issue, if it is otherwise not a priority for github.com to allocate the resources. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

This can be very inconvenient, even embarrassing, to say the least, when I am trying to provide support to users of my public repositories and they tell me that the notebooks to which I direct them are not rendering.

Thank you.