And for this day a few Action issues as well, since we seem to be falling behind there:
- Unable to build and deploy my project
- Self-hosted runners - offline - #2 by mpboom
- Self Host Runner - Avoid Event fire in the webhook endpoint - #2 by mpboom
- Feature Request: Enable GITHUB_ACTIONS to be configured to access releases tarballs of other repositories - #2 by mpboom
- GitHub action install google font - #2 by mpboom
- Why is my actions being skipped for this?
Yay!! Thank you all for your continued contributions
I will post an update in a few hours
Participated in some more topics! More replies to come
Quite a few for tonight:
- Accessing job's runs-on value - #2 by airtower-luna
- Can't git pull from remote repo but can git clone in GitHub Actions - #2 by airtower-luna
- Lerna Publish: Run single job for multiple tags? - #2 by airtower-luna
- Allow unused keys in workflow yaml files - #2 by airtower-luna
- Branches-ignore filter not working for pull-request events - #2 by airtower-luna
- SmartThings Connect Error - #2 by airtower-luna
This last one is a variant of a question I’ve seen show up a few times, about using workflows to do maintenance on self-hosted runners. The shared part of the answer is generally “don’t”.
Maybe it’s worth updating the documentation and point out remote management tools and cron as options.
Just beginning my conquest
More to follow, will try to take some Easy ones first and then advance.
Looking forward to explore, learn and contribute more.
Thanks GITHUB COMMUNITY and @angela-crist for the opportunity.
- Get deployment id in GitHub Action - Code to Cloud / GitHub Actions - GitHub Support Community
- Self-hosted introspection - Code to Cloud / GitHub Actions - GitHub Support Community
- Re-run jobs button disappeared on build workflows which failed - #2 by yaananth - GitHub Actions - GitHub Support Community
- One Job stuck for 6 hrs and failed - Code to Cloud / GitHub Actions - GitHub Support Community
- Non-deployment Environment Jobs - Code to Cloud / GitHub Actions - GitHub Support Community
- [Bug] When an Action is manually re-run, the UI shows incorrect information about what triggered it - Code to Cloud / GitHub Actions - GitHub Support Community
- Secrets in PR: environment and repo - Code to Cloud / GitHub Actions - GitHub Support Community
- How to exit successfully from custom action - Code to Cloud / GitHub Actions - GitHub Support Community
- Github Actions Security Secrets Forks - Code to Cloud / GitHub Actions - GitHub Support Community
Welcome! We are so happy to have you
Thanks for joining the clean-up party
Community members and Hubbers have participated and have replied to 280 topics in the clean-up topic categories
From our starting number on June 8th here’s the percentage of topics that have been replied to in each category:
Thank you so much for all of your contributions!!
We achieved our goal to hit 25% by 6/19. Thank you for helping us move the needle!! Let’s see how much we can do before the clean-up ends.
Thank you all again for sharing your expertise in this clean-up! We truly appreciate you
Thank you so much for sharing your expertise
This was a bug report three years ago, but I just asked there if ever the issue still exist.
And also just shared this 10-Day Community Clean-Up which is already on the final day.
In this query, I just asked also to provide details because I’m wondering why the user would not be aware that a pull request was already merged in case he/she is the owner of the repo.
And also, just mentioned this 10-Day Community Clean-Up.
I’m diving in last minute and had a go at closing this post:
When is the cleanup technically over? Midnight local time? Midnight EST or PST?
Yay! Thanks for joining @vgrl Happy to have ya
Awesome! Thanks @imthiyazmuhammed, great to have you!
Hi @lokesh755 Thank you for jumping into Actions Great to have you join the party