The problem with this is that it will make any answered post disappear from the list, regardless of whether the poster has found the expected answer to the question. Is the goal to cater for unattended posts or answered questions? The latter really depends on whether the poster is satisfied with the answers to the original question.
Welcome aboard then!
I just answered the question here on how to do generating contributors image of a certain repository,
and I mentioned also that there is this 10-Day Community Cleanup,
Maybe this is a feature request for GitHub not Git, so I just replied to the post
and I mentioned this 10-Day Community Cleanup,
I saw some topics that are in the wrong category. Is there another way to move them to a different category other than to flag the post?
Got the ball rolling for several more topics:
- GitHub Action workflow is not YAML!
- Run GitHub actions job only if previous job has failed
- Create a Github action that'll tar files every time I push to 'main'
- I want to create a github action to edit in README file
- Can I allow PRs to access secrets in an approved environment?
- Can you use GitHub Action account to approve PRs?
- Github action tag better approach for security
- Limit runners to specific actions
- All worflows are getting triggered
- How to wait for dynamic job to end?
- Manual Job execution
- Building for macOS completes, but is corrupt
- Ask about GitHub hosted runners ARM64 platform support
- GitHub Actions has encountered an internal error when running your job
- Workflow runs on pull request but not pull request target
I also looked into How to update a secret from GitHUb Actions environment but it turned out that
github-script is apparently using outdated dependencies and thus lacks various wrapper functions, including the one for setting environment secrets. I quickly tried to upgrade the deps but something broke in the process
Thank you so much for your efforts today!!
Is there another way to move them to a different category other than to flag the post?
Not currently. We might consider elevating user privileges to allow moving posts, for users with higher trust levels. Thanks for putting the idea out there!
For now, flagging is your best method to help accurately categorize posts.
Made a post myself:
Hi there; I hope I did not come to this party late.
I have been here for a long time but I was not active. This is my first message here:
Yay! Thanks for joining the clean-up party
Thanks, @gautamkrishnar Happy to happy to have you. Thanks for taking time to join the clean-up.
Thank you for all of your contributions You have really been leading the way!!
Great point!! For this 10-day clean-up, we are really focused on continuing the conversations. We accepted solutions on posts and perhaps this will be another type of clean-up in the future. Thanks for bringing this up!! We will keep this in mind.
Hi @andre601! Thanks so much for joining the clean-up
We are so happy to have you!! You are not late to the party at all Yay for your first message Thanks so much for joining us!!
Looks like I’m late to the party, however I did manage to grab some outliers:
Looks like I’m late to the party
…as Angela mentioned above, you are certainly not late!
Thank you so much for your efforts here, today. Highly appreciated
Yes!! Exactly… thank you @nethgato!
We are so happy to have you @sr229 Thank you for joining the clean-up party
A few more from me:
- Badges for latest tag - #3 by airtower-luna
- Can two VMs / Jobs communicate during test? - #2 by airtower-luna
- Local Action/Workflow with parameters - #2 by airtower-luna
This post describes an odd bug, that might be something for a staff answer: Confusing email message
Thank you again for your contributions!
Thank you to all of you that have contributed to the Community Clean-up so far and welcome to those that will join in the coming days.
I wanted to share with you the fun badge you will receive on your Community profile by participating.
Don’t forget to comment below to share that you are participating