Thank you so much @gisgar3 Way to get that party started!
Additional topics I have replied to:
- Possibly terminolgy changes - #2 by gisgar3
- GitHub Discussions Feature Request - #2 by gisgar3
- Feature Request: Issue reference summary - #2 by gisgar3
- Regarding GitHub Graduation 2021 - #2 by gisgar3
- I can't search/filter issues without physical keyboard - #2 by gisgar3
Having fun with it so far
Thank you so much for your assistance, today!
I looked at a few of the Actions related questions:
- Action to Set a Host for Testing? - #2 by airtower-luna
- Bot user and email to push - #2 by airtower-luna
- Authenticating Workflow - #2 by airtower-luna
The last one is a nice example of Git config priorities (local > global!).
Yay!! Thank you so much @airtower-luna
What a great start to clean-up day 2
I took some easy ones to get started.
- Where to report bugs about GitHub Actions UI? - Code to Cloud / GitHub Actions - GitHub Support Community
- Workflow stuck for 35min - Code to Cloud / GitHub Actions - GitHub Support Community
- When changing the PR title github.event.pull_request.title won’t pick up the new title - Code to Cloud / GitHub Actions - GitHub Support Community
- Is it legal? Windows RDP on github actions - Code to Cloud / GitHub Actions - GitHub Support Community
- Github Actions view like ADO? - Code to Cloud / GitHub Actions - GitHub Support Community
- A session for this runner already exists - Code to Cloud / GitHub Actions - GitHub Support Community
Yay!! Thanks, @yaananth Great to have you here!
I just asked here about the specifics of the server the user is referring (maybe, it’s GitHub Pages) and also mentioned this 10-Day Cleanup
I’ll be answering further questions in my free time, thanks.
Here, I just commented my understanding of what the user is trying to express and I think that’s valid also, that auto pop-out of similar topics when you want to create an issue, so that we’ll know if it is a repetition of a certain issue,
and again, I mentioned here the 10-Day Cleanup and the link,
3 posts were split to a new topic: Feedback regarding activity
Here are some of the ones I answered today:
@angela-crist Can I suggest that you change the filters in your How To Participate links from “Have zero replies” to “Contains a single user”. You’re missing out unanswered questions when they have only been bumped by the original asker.
I’m seeing a bunch of things that are essentially feature requests while looking through the list for Actions. @angela-crist, would it make sense to ping any of the staff members here for those? There isn’t much I could “answer” other than “makes sense to me” e.g. here:
Thank you so much for participating in the clean-up!
Also, to echo @ettaboyle thank you for your feedback, we will keep this in mind.
Woo-hoo! Thanks @mickeygousset Excited to have you join the party.
Oh wow, thanks for that idea.
I will take a look at the numbers to see how many we are looking at and perhaps we can weave that into the clean-up next week.
Three more here:
- Connection to remote server via SSH return Connection refused - #2 by airtower-luna
- Bug ? workflow_run skips workflows depending on repository default branch - #2 by airtower-luna
- Search and rename files and content via actions - #2 by airtower-luna
The second one is a bit of a riddle, I feel.
Thank you so much for bringing this up. Great point!
For now, as you come across feature requests feel free to share them here and we will take a look. That way no specific staff is mentioned and we all can see.
With two and a half days into the Community Clean-up…
Community members and Hubbers have participated and have replied to 97 topics
From our starting number on June 8th here’s the percentage of topics that have been replied to in each category:
We thank you all for taking the time to help create the best community experience
More fun highlights to come…
Replied to a few topics from the Actions category:
- Problems with runner scheduler priority
- AWS-CLI behavior change
- Access to secrets in PR from fork using environments and pull_request_target
- Check runs - problem with rendering of markdown tables
- Questions about MacOS self-hosted runners
- Using actions - is ghcr.io suppose to be faster than docker.io
- Not possible to see step setup while an action is running
- Sleep command runs forever
358 more to go