I cannot believe it is June! Time flies! Since we are six months into 2021, I thought it would be a great time to clean up an area of the Community.
An area that could use the most love , topics with no replies.
We want to foster a culture in this community when you take time to post a topic you know you will receive a thoughtful response gaining insights from the expertise in the community.
To help us jumpstart some of the topics that did not get replies, we will be hosting a Community clean-up for the next 10 days.
Let’s take this time to clean up the Community together so that we all get the most out of the community experience.
Our goal is to get as many of the topics with no replies responded to in a meaningful way.
(One-word replies or copy/pasting a canned sentence, is not considered meaningful)
I will be providing updates throughout the ten days to show how we are doing based on the number of topics with no replies that we start with on June 8th.
Here’s where we start … the more you contribute the progress bar will fill in.
If you share your expertise with the community all the time or if you have never posted, we want to make this an opportunity for you to help your fellow community members.
If you have never posted, feel free to jump into a conversation to ask questions to get clarity or provide encouragement or a compliment.
Humans helping humans by listening and inspiring each other. We want to build a community where people feel heard from other people.
These links take you to a list of topics in those specific categories that currently do not have replies, sorted by top viewed. Top viewed is a signal of how much the community wants a reply for that topic. Once someone replies to a topic it will no longer be on the list.
- Types of replies
- Share a solution that you are familiar with
- Ask questions to provide clarification
- Connect with the person that posted the topic by providing ideas or encouragement
Note: Feel free to mention the clean-up sprint and link to this topic in your reply, if you want to provide a context for topics that are less recent.
- Feel free to share the topic(s) you responded to or any insights you learned or want to share to improve the clean-up
- Join in the conversations for the first-time
- Connect and share with fellow community members
- Get a special clean-up badge on your community profile
- As top contributors appear some elements of surprise and delight may emerge
I’m excited to provide the first update