I’ve been scouring the documentation but haven’t found an answer.
Assuming the following case:
- User Installs a GitHub App (enabled with User Auth and a Setup URL) to an Org
- App Token Generated in Callback, stored in Session Storage
- User redirected to Setup URL
- User clears browser cache/storage
- User revisits Setup URL
- User clicks install again
- User is taken to https://github.com/organizations/:orgId/settings/installations/:installId
The only way I’ve found to get a new app token is to uninstall the app, then re-install to go through the initial redirect again.
Is there a way to trigger the User Auth/Setup URL without uninstalling/reinstalling the GitHub app?