on the one hand I get this:
@noethix I see you created a file, but there are a few things we need to address!
Take a look at your file and make sure it meets the following requirements:
- It is in the _posts directory
- The filename starts with the correct date formatting: YYYY-MM-DD
- The filename includes a post title
- The filename uses the .md extension
- The filename follows Jekyll’s specific filename requirements.
and on the other, this:
It looks like there may be some errors in your front matter. Take a look at your front matter and make sure the following is true:
- You used dashes on the first and final line
- You added a page title surrounded in quotes
- You added a date using the correct format
I think I have done eveything as it is asked. The more I look the less I see.
Would anyone have a clue?