I’m not sure, if this is the right place to post ideas. Didn’t find another one.
It would be great to have another layer of sponsoring, similar to Flattr.
- As a user/sponsor I just pay an amount X every month
- Then I can just select eligible projects/users and select them for automatic sponsoring
- My amount X is then split and given to all the projects/contributors sponsor.
I would prefer it on a project level:
- I would like to support projects at least give a signal.
- The amount could then be split again to all eligible contributor who participated in the project in the month of sponsoring. Maybe the owner should always get at least Y% and the rest is divided to all participants. If there was no activity in the period: (1) the owner gets the rest or (2) other projects I sponsor get the rest
Here is a mock up of the idea