I and my friend were working on creating a dataset that covers the images on 4 sides(90 degree each other).
we are using the following:
- IMX219 camera - 4 cameras,
- raspberry pi 4
- sample code which Arducam provided in their Github account
the problem which we are facing at the moment are:
- couldn’t able to capture the full resolution of images (3280 x 2464)
- maximum image we obtained was (640 x 480)
- the pi hangs a lot while trying to capture the 4 images
Can someone help or give some leads on how to attain full resolution based on your experience, if you worked with?