I am a Swiss YouTuber and wondering how much I can charge a brand (in cash). Considering these points:
- I have 133K subscribers and about 50mio views on social media
- The up-coming videos will surely reach at least 1mio views , 2-5mio is also likely (eg. part2 ofthis video)
- Giving the brand a 10sec, integrated shoutout/ad in the beginning of the video, also tags and links in description
- My audience is mostly: Male, 18-34y old, from US Germany Spain UK India Turkey (descending order)
My questions are:
- What is a fair CPM to expect when writing the “sponsorship/influencer proposal” ?
- What is the common time period that counts towards the payout? Most views usually arrive within one month, but what if the video goes viral 6 months later… so what to put into the contract? One year time span?
- How to define the maximum/cap that has to be paid, eg. if the video goes really viral ?
- Am I expected to turn off monetization on a branded video? How much should it influence the CPM that I charge ?
Thank you in advance for your time and answers, I appreciate any hints.
For business inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org