I require support for the issue I am facing, below says the problem I am facing,
- My internet connection is disabled.
- Right clicked in my desktop and selected "Create Repository"option using Git
- Once repository is created, then all the files in the desktop got a ‘blue colored question mark’ icon. I never committed the files.
- I used Git Clean using the UI to remove the reference, just right clicked in the desktop and choose Tortoise Git -> Clean -> only selected ‘Do not use Recycle Bin’ option.
- Now Git clean command ran and all my files in the desktop were gone.
- Then I ran the $ git fsck --lost-found
- I got some files inside the folder named as ‘lost-found’
- All the file names were hashed with SHA1 & file types were missing.
Please help me in getting the deleted files, since all were related to my project and I accidently deleted them.
Kindly help me in recovering my files.