I am trying to achieve the following
- On every push a set of steps should run tests/verification
- On a pull requests the same steps should run but post the result into the pr comment
- On merge the deployment happens and the output is posted to pr comment.
Problem I am facing.
- Works always since push is easy
- The problem is push is triggered every time how can I avoid that? Its triggered on pull_request and when pr is merged.
So I think my question is how to prioritize/ignore certain event when more than 1 event is generated? Or more specifically how to trigger a workflow only once when multiple event triggers satisfy the “on” condition since the push workflow apparently does not know about the pull_request event.