I know this question has been asked several times before, but none of the answers given seem to fix my problem. I followed the documentation (or at least, I believe I did, as I read through it several times), but I seem to be missing something:
What have I got:
- The account: https://github.com/simpleinjector/
- The public repository: https://github.com/simpleinjector/simpleinjector.github.io
- A master branch in that simpleinjector.github.io repository
- The GitHub Pages settings of the simpleinjector.github.io repository is set to the master branch, and state that “Your GitHub Pages site is currently being built from the master branch.”
- I last pushed html files to simpleinjector.github.io 18 hours ago.
This is my current GitHub Pages settings tab:
What I haven’t got:
- The GitHub Page https://simpleinjector.github.io/ keeps giving a 404, even after 20 hours of first pushing files to the repository.
- The GitHub Page settings does not state that the build failed, nor that it succeeded. I’ve seen screenshots on Stack Overflow that show that the settings tab should show either a success or error message. This indicates to me that for some reason Github has no idea that this repository should be the GitHub Page repo.
There must be something I am forgetting, but I feel that I followed the documentation to the letter. Can anyone point out my mistake?