most approriate generic software process model that might be used as a basis for managing the development of a system to control anti lock braking in a ca and why
Welcome to the GitHub Community @ldetum,
To get a good answer from this community, you’re going to need to provide additional information. As I meantion in this board’s welcome post:
To get help with your programming question, it’s important that you follow a few guidelines.
- Use the “Programming Help” label on your topic. This will signal to everyone that you need help.
- Add another label to your topic that indicates the language or framework that you’re using. This will allow experts in those particular languages to filter through the available questions by the languages that they’re most able to help with. If the label you’re looking for isn’t available, please let us know in a comment below.
- Provide as much context as possible surrounding your question. Remember, the people who are here trying to help you probably haven’t heard of your project and don’t know the particular challenges that you’ve been dealing with. The more context you provide, the easier it will be for people to help you.
- Provide a link to a Gist, a pull request, or to code in your repository. GitHub has a lot of tools for getting help and doing code reviews. It’s worth taking advantage of these tools to help yourself and the people working with you.
- When your question has been answered, mark your topic as solved. This will allow people to see at a glance which questions still need help and which ones have already been answered.
- Give kudoes to people who help you. Everyone likes to be recognized for their contributions. If someone has been genuinely helpful, give them a kudo is an easy way to thank someone and also to indicate to the community who the helpers are.
This post was moved to a different board that fits your topic of discussion a bit better. This means you’ll get better engagement on your post, and it keeps our community organized so users can more easily find information.
As you’ll notice, your topic is now here in the Programming Help and Discussion board. No action is needed on your part; you can continue the conversation as normal here.