If you go to my GitHub Pages site at https://t3hbrian.github.io, you can see that all the text is quite big.https://github.com/t3hbrian/t3hbrian.github.io” and then you open the index.html file locally you can see that the font size is much smaller, and much more natural looking.
You can take a peek at the CSS in the resources folder, but I set the html root element to 62.5% of the regular font size, so my best guess was that Github Pages is messing with the number and putting the number at 100%.
However, I put that theory to the test and I changed the html root element font size locally to 100% and it still was a different size. So I’m pretty stuck and this is super annoying because it’s the exact same thing but it’s loading differently.
I only have one branch, and this isn’t a fork, and it’s definitely published.
I’m not really sure what to do and I couldn’t find anyone with a similar problem, since I’m only using plain html and css. Thanks!