Hello @IGDT, welcome to the community.
A couple suggestions:
- Rather than posting a link to a screenshot of text, it is much better to paste the actual text itself, preferably in a code block. People can be understandably wary of links to random external sites.
- If you’re having problems with something posted on a blog somewhere, have you tried contacting the author of the blog post first?
- If you’re having problems with something posted on a blog somewhere, rather than linking to the blog and expecting people to read people to read the entire post, and then figure out where you might have gone wrong, it is generally more helpful to state:
- Step-by-step what you did
- What you expected to happen
- What actually happened instead
These suggestions will make it easier for others to help you and make it more likely (though still not guaranteed) that someone might toss a helpful comment your way.
Good luck with your project!