Maybe it was just myself who made mistake, but, I’m currently scratching my head, because today, suddenly, I see that my JS file downloaded from GitHub/JSDelivr is unexpectedly converted from Windows-style CRLF to UNIX-style LF.
I published a release yesterday, and then purged JSDelivr cache of a JS file of it.
Today, I published yet another new release, then I found that the JS file from today’s new release has different line-endings - it should be Windows-style CRLF, but it is actually UNIX-style LF.
Then I downloaded the old JS from yesterday’s release - the one downloaded from JSDelivr has Windows-style CRLF, and the one downloaded from GitHub raw has UNIX-style LF.
I have disabled core.autocrlf for some time, therefore it’s surprising.