Card (issue) disappears from project

I have moved this issue from “Todo” to “In Progress” in project Main (as is shown by the issue history: 

@pdkovacs pdkovacs moved this from  To Do  to  In Progress  in Main 26 minutes ago) – and as a result the issue disappeared from the board and I seem to be unable to recover it.

Any help appreciated.


I finally ended up deleting the “In Progress” column and recreating it. As I expected, the issues which were supposed to be on the original “In Progress” column could be readded to the board. Going forward, I am a bit worried to see this same issue re-occurring with a column having many cards, because the same work-around would probably be very painful there.

Hi @pdkovacs,

This post was moved to a different board that fits your topic of discussion a bit better. This means you’ll get better engagement on your post, and it keeps our Community organized so users can more easily find information.

As you’ll notice, your Topic is now in the How to use Git and GitHub board. No action is needed on your part; you can continue the conversation as normal here.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if I can help with anything else.


If you run into this again, please reach out to private suppot at They’ll be able to look into the back end information to determine what might have gone wrong.

1 Like