I cant compile telegram course code from GitHub source pls help me
Please paste the error that you see. We can’t read your mind so send over the full stacktrace.
I am trying to create an android app from the source code of Telegram.
- First I downloaded the source code from here and extract it into my computer. github/DrKLO/Telegram
- Then put my release.keystore file in this folder TMessagesProj / config
- Fill out RELEASE_KEY_PASSWORD, RELEASE_KEY_ALIAS, RELEASE_STORE_PASSWORD in gradle.properties to access my release.keystore
- Then open my firebase account and create a project in it My App then create two App in it 1. com.my.app.android 2. com.my.app.android.beta then googleservice.json with com.my.app.android Replaced the file with the project file.
- Then open the project in android studio and put my own api id and hash id in this file. TMessagesProj / src / main / java / org / telegram / messenger / BuildVars.java
- Then changed the telegram from my app by going into strings.xml.
- Then put my package name in build.gradle. defaultConfig.applicationId = “com.my.app.android”
- Now I started to build the build was done successfully.
Now I installed that apk file in my android phone till then everything was fine but as soon as I connected my phone to the internet, I saw that wherever I did My App instead of telegram, there was a telegram all over again. . I think I have made a mistake somewhere, but I do not understand, please tell me where I have made a mistake and how it can be rectified.
.jks and .keystore are the same?