I want to migrate repository from one organization to another.
Normally, I was able to do it with that flow:
- I go to new organisation and click “New” button
- Click an “import” linked there
- Fulfill repository URL like (it is private so you wont be able to see it): https://github.com/appsome-solutions/Project-G
- Select an owner as a new organisation
- Put the name of the repo
- Click begin import
- Then I confirm my credentials
- And boom, I get this crazy issue:
“No source repositories were detected at https://github.com/appsome-solutions/Project-G. Please check the URL and try again.”
The crazy thing is I was able to do it, in the same way, a few days ago because I had to import it few times.
Any ideas how to do it and why it happened?