I’m Aditya Arpan from India, currently an undergraduate student with Computer Science and Engineering background.
I personally love your community and also appreciate what your team is doing for teachers, students as well as beginners.
Coming back to my query, I have applied for the GitHub Campus Expert application , I was rejected . But I’ve earned some experience. But I have some queries regarding the feedback of my application that I have received.
This is what I have received in my application.
In the feedback section of my Campus Expert application, it’s mentioned that my application doesn’t comply with the eligibility requirements and I want to know why my application is not eligible.
I have GitHub Student Developer Pack and at that time I have verified that
- I have enrolled in a post-secondary formal education institution and verified my student status
- I’m at least 18 years old
- I have been using GitHub since December 2020 which is more than 6 months at the time of this application
- I’m not a part of the Student Advisor program
- I have more than 1 year left as a student before graduating
As I successfully comply with all the eligibility criteria , I want to know what else lacks in my application for which I was rejected for this program , so that I can work on my weak points and be a better version of myself .
Please look into this and help me with this, I’ll be more than grateful.
Aditya Arpan Sahoo
( @arpanaditya )