Hey! If you use GitHub Actions and are looking for more visibility into your CI/CD process, I’d love to get you set up with Ship: Ship | Build Monitoring · GitHub Marketplace · GitHub
- Visibility of all your GHA workflows
- Desktop notifications for runs in real-time
- Rallying around a blocked workflow
- Announcing a feature or update tied to a workflow output
- Celebrating teammates output
- Triggering discussion around workflow events in Slack
I use Ship daily as a PM and it’s added a ton of value to my workflow. I know when features hit staging or production, where to find them, who’s working on them, and more - all in real time.
Feel free to drop me a line or submit feature requests through the app. Would love to hear from the community if there are any features that would add value for you!
Here’s the app website: https://www.shipapp.io/